Como Lake Preschool

Identificatie

Soort entiteit

Instelling

Geauthoriseerde naam

Como Lake Preschool

Parallelle vormen van de naam

Gestandaardiseerde naamvorm(en) volgens andere regels.

Aandere naamsvormen

Identificatiecode voor organisaties

Beschrijving

Bestaansperiode

1952-2011

Geschiedenis

Como Lake Preschool was founded in 1952 by Mrs. A Bennie and Mrs. Ellen Iveson in a rumpus room in the Sapperton District of New Westminster. When Mrs. Iveson moved to Coquitlam in 1954, the play group became more formalized and was relocated, first to a rented garage, then to the Como Lake United Church. The first teacher was hired in 1956 for morning classes of about twenty four and five year old children. In 1964, the preschool relocated again to the Scout Hall in Blue Mountain Park, where it remained until its dissolution. Como Lake Preschool operated as a parent participation preschool, which involved parents cooperating to run the preschool with qualified teachers.

Plaatsen

Coquitlam

Rechtsvorm

Functies, beroepen en activiteiten

Mandaat/bronnen van bevoegdheid

Interne structuren / genealogie

Algemene context

relaties

Access points area

Occupations

Beheer

Authority record identifier

CLP-2013-10

Identificatiecode van de instelling

City of Coquitlam Archives

Toegepaste regels en/of conventies

ISAAR

Status

Niveau van detaillering

Datering van aanmaak, herziening of verwijdering

24-10-2013

Taal (talen)

Schrift(en)

Bronnen

Onderhoudsaantekeningen

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC