Como Lake Preschool

Zone d'identification

Type d'entité

Collectivit

Forme autorisée du nom

Como Lake Preschool

Forme(s) parallèle(s) du nom

Forme(s) du nom normalisée(s) selon d'autres conventions

Autre(s) forme(s) du nom

Numéro d'immatriculation des collectivités

Zone de description

Dates d'existence

1952-2011

Historique

Como Lake Preschool was founded in 1952 by Mrs. A Bennie and Mrs. Ellen Iveson in a rumpus room in the Sapperton District of New Westminster. When Mrs. Iveson moved to Coquitlam in 1954, the play group became more formalized and was relocated, first to a rented garage, then to the Como Lake United Church. The first teacher was hired in 1956 for morning classes of about twenty four and five year old children. In 1964, the preschool relocated again to the Scout Hall in Blue Mountain Park, where it remained until its dissolution. Como Lake Preschool operated as a parent participation preschool, which involved parents cooperating to run the preschool with qualified teachers.

Lieux

Coquitlam

Statut juridique

Fonctions et activités

Textes de référence

Organisation interne/Généalogie

Contexte général

Zone des relations

Zone des points d'accès

Occupations

Zone du contrôle

Identifiant de la notice d'autorité

CLP-2013-10

Identifiant du service d'archives

City of Coquitlam Archives

Règles et/ou conventions utilisées

ISAAR

Statut

Niveau de détail

Dates de production, de révision et de suppression

24-10-2013

Langue(s)

Écriture(s)

Sources

Notes relatives à la mise à jour de la notice

  • Presse-papier

  • Exporter

  • EAC