Archief F11 - The Corporation of the District of Fraser Mills fonds

1913 Letters Patent (Page 1 of 4) 1913 Letters Patent (Page 2 of 4) 1913 Letters Patent (Page 3 of 4) 1913 Letters Patent (Page 4 of 4)

Title and statement of responsibility area

Titel

The Corporation of the District of Fraser Mills fonds

Algemene aanduiding van het materiaal

  • Tekst document

Parallelle titel

Overige titelinformatie

Title statements of responsibility

Titel aantekeningen

Beschrijvingsniveau

Archief

archiefbewaarplaats

referentie code

CA CCOQ F11

Editie

Editie

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Datering archiefvorming

Datum(s)

  • 1913-1971 (Vervaardig)
    Archiefvormer
    The Corporation of the District of Fraser Mills
    Plaats
    Fraser Mills

Fysieke beschrijving

Fysieke beschrijving

21 cm of textual records

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archivistische beschrijving

Naam van de archiefvormer

(1913-1971)

Institutionele geschiedenis

On March 25th, 1913, for economic reasons, the Municipality of Fraser Mills seceded from the District of Coquitlam and took 390 acres of land. The District of Fraser Mills was then incorporated on March 26th, 1913 under the Reeveship of Dr. R.B. Scott, with Mr. G. G. Stewart as Clerk. The District of Fraser Mills later re-amalgamated with the District of Coquitlam in 1971, with the first Council meeting of the newly amalgamated municipality taking place on November 1st, 1971.

Geschiedenis beheer

The material has been in the custody of the City of Coquitlam City Clerk's Office since the District of Fraser Mills amalgamated with the District of Coquitlam in 1971.

Bereik en inhoud

The fonds consists of the District of Fraser Mills Letters Patent, council minutes, financial records, correspondence, municipal government records, police commission meeting minutes, declarations and assessment rolls, and assorted textual records.

Aantekeningen

Materiële staat

Ordening

Taal van het materiaal

Schrift van het materiaal

Plaats van originelen

Beschikbaarheid in andere opslagformaten

Restrictions on access

Termen voor gebruik, reproductie en publicatie.

Toegangen

File list available.

Associated materials

Port Moody Station Museum, District of Fraser Mills fonds

Related materials

Aanvullingen

Accruals are possible.

Alternative identifier(s)

Standard number area

Standaard nummer

Trefwoorden

Onderwerp trefwoord

Naam ontsluitingsterm

Genre access points

Beheer

Voorwaarden voor raadpleging en gebruik

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres