Fonds F11 - The Corporation of the District of Fraser Mills fonds

1913 Letters Patent (Page 1 of 4) 1913 Letters Patent (Page 2 of 4) 1913 Letters Patent (Page 3 of 4) 1913 Letters Patent (Page 4 of 4)

Title and statement of responsibility area

Title proper

The Corporation of the District of Fraser Mills fonds

General material designation

  • Textual record

Parallel title

Other title information

Title statements of responsibility

Title notes

Level of description

Fonds

Reference code

CA CCOQ F11

Edition area

Edition statement

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Dates of creation area

Date(s)

  • 1913-1971 (Creation)
    Creator
    The Corporation of the District of Fraser Mills
    Place
    Fraser Mills

Physical description area

Physical description

21 cm of textual records

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archival description area

Name of creator

(1913-1971)

Administrative history

On March 25th, 1913, for economic reasons, the Municipality of Fraser Mills seceded from the District of Coquitlam and took 390 acres of land. The District of Fraser Mills was then incorporated on March 26th, 1913 under the Reeveship of Dr. R.B. Scott, with Mr. G. G. Stewart as Clerk. The District of Fraser Mills later re-amalgamated with the District of Coquitlam in 1971, with the first Council meeting of the newly amalgamated municipality taking place on November 1st, 1971.

Custodial history

The material has been in the custody of the City of Coquitlam City Clerk's Office since the District of Fraser Mills amalgamated with the District of Coquitlam in 1971.

Scope and content

The fonds consists of the District of Fraser Mills Letters Patent, council minutes, financial records, correspondence, municipal government records, police commission meeting minutes, declarations and assessment rolls, and assorted textual records.

Notes area

Physical condition

Arrangement

Language of material

Script of material

Location of originals

Availability of other formats

Restrictions on access

Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication

Finding aids

File list available.

Associated materials

Port Moody Station Museum, District of Fraser Mills fonds

Related materials

Accruals

Accruals are possible.

Alternative identifier(s)

Standard number area

Standard number

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Genre access points

Control area

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related places

Related genres