Booth, Ralph

Identity area

Type of entity

Person

Authorized form of name

Booth, Ralph

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1841-1921

History

Ralph Booth was one of the original landowners in Coquitlam. He and Brehaut owned District Lot 47 and he also owned District Lot 61, which was eventually incorporated into the District of Fraser Mills in 1913. The Booth Farm house is thought to be one of the original houses in Coquitlam and was purchased by the City of Coquitlam in 2013. Booth was a dairy farmer and his farm hosted many picnics for the local residents. He served as Reeve from 1904 to 1908.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Reeve, 1904-1908

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

Wife, Esther Booth (neé Birch)
Son, Harry Booth
Son, Wilfred (Bill) Booth

General context

Relationships area

Control area

Authority record identifier

BR-2017-4

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Ancestry.ca
Death Record, BC Archives Genealogy, Vital Statistics

Maintenance notes