Type of entity
Authorized form of name
Canadian Photo Co.
Parallel form(s) of name
Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules
Other form(s) of name
Identifiers for corporate bodies
Dates of existence
In 1913, the offices of the Canadian Photo Co. were located at 512-518, 615 Pender St W and the company was listed in Henderson's Vancouver Directory with the names O.J. Rognon and F.P. Stevens. In 1914 and 1915, F.P. Stevens is listed as Manager and the address is listed as 512, 615 Pender St.In 1916, the company was taken over by W.F. McConnell and W.J. Moore and the offices were moved to 433 Seymour Street. By 1921, Wilfred F. McConnell is listed as the sole proprietor at 433 Seymour Street. By 1930, Mrs. W. McConnell is listed as a commercial photographer at 433 Seymour Street. 1933 is the final year the company is listed in the Directories but the address changed to 441 Seymour Street.
Functions, occupations and activities
Mandates/sources of authority
Authority record identifier
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation, revision and deletion
Henderson's Vancouver Directory, 1920 (page 468)