The fonds consists of one panoramic photograph and one postcard. The panorama depicts the students and teachers from Our Lady of Lourdes school posed in front of the school buildings and Our Lady of Lourdes Church. The postcard from 1908 is addressed to Miss Sadie Lougheed, Coquitlam BC.
The collection consists of records accumulated by Shyla Seller during her time as a student at Parkland Elementary School, Como Lake Junior Secondary School, and Centennial High School. Records also relate to Shyla’s participation the Olympics of the Mind, a competitive academic event in which participants engage in challenges that test their creative problem solving skills. The collection also includes material related to and created by other members of the Seller family, as well as material related the Hol’n’ One Donut House chain, which was owned by Shyla’s grandparents Bill and Nina Seller.
The collection consists of 8 photographs related to the Fenton Family and Fraser Mills. The photographs depict the mill site as well as social gatherings of Fraser Mills employees (dinners and golf tournaments). The collection also includes two advertising posters produced by the Canadian Western Lumber Company Limited and Crown Zellerbach. Finally, the collection includes a Crown Zellerbach patch/label and 6 sets of construction plans for wooden boats that would have been produced using wood sourced from Fraser Mills.
The item consists of a map of the District of Coquitlam produced by Archibald Moir & Co. The map shows more subdivision of certain lots than MP.0001 but it shows an intact District of Coquitlam, therefore the map was created prior to the incorporation of the City of Port Coquitlam in 1913.
The collection consists of two original photographs of the Coquitlam Football Club from 1910-1912. The collection also includes one copy print of the first photograph (C19.001) with typed annotations and two b&w copy prints of the second image (C19.002). The photographs include the names of the players as well as the names of the various trophies that appear in the photographs.
The item consists of a scrapbook containing photographs that depict life in the construction camp for the second phase of the Coquitlam Dam between 1912 and 1913. The photographs show the camp, the bridge, Coquitlam Lake, salmon jumping in the lake, panoramic vistas, and social activities like rat catching, boating, and picnics.
The file consists of a variety of photographic material that was likely used in the preparation of a publication, though the specific publication is unknown. Some of the prints are taken from the large format negatives in File 1 of this collection. Predominantly, the negatives depict houses in the Coquitlam area, but there are also some negatives and prints of historical photographs of early Coquitlam.
The item consists of a map of Coquitlam and Surrey that shows the pipeline (in red) from Coquitlam to New Westminster. The map depicts the Westminster Bridge but does not have the Patullo Bridge, putting it somewhere between 1904 (when the Westminster Bridge was constructed) and 1937 (when the Patullo Bridge was constructed).
The file consists of historical photographs of Coquitlam (and one of Port Coquitlam) that were shot as large format halftone negatives that were prepared for publication, though it is unknown for what purpose.
The fonds consists of four Annuals (1944-1947) from the School of Nursing, Provincial Mental Hospital, Essondale as well as a selection of graduation portraits from the School of Nursing. The fonds also includes a photograph of the Essondale Medical Staff and the Superintendent of Nursing (Mona E. Parsons). Finally, the fonds includes a graduation diploma, transcript, and staff card for Helen Regehr.
British Columbia. Provincial Mental Hospital, Essondale
The fonds consists of minute books, a ledger book, loose minutes, correspondence, an insurance policy, financial statements 1932-1951, Annual Reports 1933-1950, loose meeting minutes 1953, and an empty membership book.
The fonds consists of 7 b&w photographs depicting Westwood Racetrack during the late 1950s and early 1960s. The earlier photographs depict the Mud Runs that took place in 1959, prior to the track being paved. The photographs mainly feature Geoffrey Hortin as driver, however, one photograph shows Margaret Hortin leading the pack in a 'Powder Puff' race on September 11th, 1960.
The fonds consists of several photographs including two class portraits from Our Lady of Fatima School (Grade 4 French from 1959-1960 and Grade 6 French from 1961-1962); a baseball team photograph of the SO Coquitlam Allstars from 1963; and a photograph of Fernand and Julienne Filiatrault with Father Gérard Leduc and Father Denomee Trenomme from Lady of Fatima Church.
The collection consists of seven class portraits from 1960 to 1966 and two from the 1920s, as well as four additional photographs including a portrait of Joseph William Harris and his family ca. 1912 ; two photographs depicting two separate properties in Coquitlam, and a photograph of the Coquitlam float in the 1945 May Day Parade in New Westminster. The collection also consists of a certificate granted to Wilfred Harris for the McLean Method and two completed building permit applications from Wilfred Harris to the District of Coquitlam.
The fonds consists of records from the first graduation ceremony at Centennial School in 1967 as well as assorted certificates for academic achievement. The fonds also contains a photograph of the centennial totem pole as it was being painted in 1967.
The collection consists of records created by the Sports Car Club of BC and collected by Ken Haywood. The records include copies of the Year Books & Rosters from 1966 to 1969; two editions of the "Pit Pass" newsletter from 1968 and 1969; several Westwood Park passes for guests, drivers, and paddock; a "Pit Pass" bulletin regarding the funeral of Bob McLean; a pocket calendar of 1966 race dates for Westwood and assorted U.S tracks; a guest employee card from 1964 for Ken Haywood; a copy of Karting World magazine from 1965; a receipt for membership dues from the Sports Car Club of BC; and a business card for the Vice President of the Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs.