Showing 111 results

Places
Places term Scope note Results
Melbourne (Australia) 1
Minnekhada Regional Park 5
Moody Junior-Senior High School 0
Mountain View Elementary School 0
Mountainview Park 1
Mundy Park 8
Municipal Hall
  • Coquitlam Municipal Hall is commonly used to refer to the Municipal Hall on 1111 Brunette Street. However, there have been 5 municipal halls throughout the City’s history. From 1891 until [ca. 1902], what was known as the “municipal hall” was Kelly’s Hall on Dewdney Trunk Road. This building belonged to first Reeve, R.B. Kelly. In 1902, a new municipal hall was built near the C.P.R. station at Westminster Junction and was used until [ca. 1913]. From March 1913 to September 1913, Council Minutes note that meetings were held in the Agricultural Hall in Burquitlam. From September 1913 to 1921, 1318 Brunette – the home of Emeri Paré – was used as municipal offices and doubled as the Police Station. On September 19, 1919, Bylaw 117 approved the purchase of DL 46, Blk 2, Lots 1 and 2 from the Canadian Western Lumber Company for the Municipal Hall at 1111 Brunette Street. It built and occupied by the end of 1920 and 1921 and had various additions for the next sixty years. In 1971, the original portion of the 1920s building was demolished and the Municipal Hall was used until 1998.
0
New Westminster, BC 5
North Lawn

Use for: Tuberculosis Unit

4
North Road 0
Northeast Coquitlam 3
Northwest Coquitlam 1
Our Lady of Fatima Church 0
Our Lady of Lourdes Church 0
Our Lady of Lourdes School 1
Oxbow Ranch

Use for: Steelhead Lodge

  • Steelhead Lodge was a building on Oxbow Ranch, which was a larger property.
0
Partington Creek 0
Pennington Hall

Use for: Penn Hall

3
Pinecone Burke Provincial Park

Use for: Burke Mountain

15
Pitt Meadows, BC 3
Place des Arts 1
Poirier Sport and Leisure Complex 2
Port Coquitlam, BC 14
Port Moody, BC 11
Prince George, BC 1
Ranch Park 0
River Springs 0
Riverside Unit 6
Riverview Cemetery

Use for: Essondale Cemetery

0
Riverview Hospital (13)

Use for: Essondale Hospital, Provincial Mental Hospital, Essondale

  • Hospital was known originally as Essondale Hospital (1913 - 1949) and Provincial Mental Hospital, Essondale (1950 - 1964). The hospital was called Riverview Hospital from 1965 until 2012, when it closed.
54
Results 61 to 90 of 111